Unlit Christmas Wreaths, Garlands & Foliage
Spruce up your home with beautiful unlit Christmas garlands, wreaths, and other greenery. Select from various designs to match your theme for the season. This Balsam Hill® collection features options for indoor and outdoor spaces to suit your decorating needs.
Realistic Unlit Christmas Garlands and Wreaths
See the exceptional realism of Balsam Hill® greenery. We use True Needle® technology to mimic the pigments and form of natural foliage. These lifelike branch tips are the same ones found on our most realistic artificial Christmas trees. Traditional PVC needles supplement the unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and garlands to make each arrangement lush and vibrant.
Decorated Unlit Christmas Wreaths and Other Greenery
Use decorated wreaths and garlands to complement your Christmas tree and seasonal home accessories. Balsam Hill®’s gorgeous arrangements feature nature-inspired accents like pinecones and berries. Unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and garlands allow you to use your favourite light strings for a merry touch or display them as they are.
Outdoor-Safe Unlit Christmas Garlands and Other Foliage
Pick UV-protected greenery if you're decorating outdoor spaces or indoor areas that get lots of sunlight. These outdoor-safe unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and other greenery maintain their vibrant colour despite exposure to the sun. Keep in mind that we recommend a maximum of three months a year of uncovered display to extend their lifespan.
Decorating Tips and Basic Size Guide
String lights on your unlit Christmas garland, wreath, and other greenery. Add ornaments or accents that suit your motif. For a glamorous look, decorate with glistening and gilded decorations. A white and silver palette is ideal for a Winter Wonderland theme. Achieve pared-down elegance with minimal decorations.
Matching sets of artificial wreaths, garlands, and other foliage items can be placed in almost any area of your home. Make sure to use greenery in the size appropriate for your space. Here are our recommendations.
- Doors - Look for a wreath that's at least 30 centimetres smaller in width than the door. Garlands can be set around the top of the door frame as an alternative.
- Mantels - Maximize the big space above the fireplace with an oversized wreath or cover the length of the mantel shelf with a garland.
- Railings – Line your staircase, backyard deck, or front porch with wreaths or wrap a garland around the rails.
- Tabletops - Use a wreath if you have a round table. Alternatively, place multiple small wreaths on a long rectangular dining table or drape a garland on it instead.
- Headboard - Arrange the garland across your bed's headboard or hang a wreath above it.
- Shelves or Cabinets - Add visual interest to your cupboard or library with garlands, wreaths, or swags.
Secure your artificial foliage using sturdy wreath and garland hangers. Alternatively, you can use ribbons to fasten greenery on hooks to make your arrangement even prettier.