Display a lifelike tree and enjoy easy set-up features with Balsam Hill's best artificial Flip® Christmas Trees. These trees combine the stunning realism of our artificial trees with the unrivalled convenience of the Flip Tree® technology.
What is a Flip Tree®?
The Balsam Hill Flip Tree® is a one-of-a-kind artificial Christmas tree featuring a unique tree base that can be easily turned over. This makes setting up and storing your festive centrepiece quick and efficient. Our selections come in different tree shapes like full and slim. They're available in heights ranging from 180 to 455 centimetres.
For enhanced convenience, choose flip Christmas trees that are equipped with our signature Easy Plug® technology. With light connections in the trunk, you don't need to manually string Christmas lights and deal with tangled wires.
What Makes the Flip Tree® Different?
Aside from getting your desired realism and convenience in one inventive product, here are other things our customers like about artificial Flip Tree®s:
The trees essentially come with a tree base and a lightweight treetop depending on the size of your tree. Instead of following a more complicated instruction manual, simply flip the base over and attach the treetop. Then, just shape the branches and decorate away.
Our pre-lit Flip Tree®s come with energy-efficient LED lights that are hand-strung for optimal coverage. Most of our pre-lit trees also come with Easy Plug® technology. This means you only need to connect one plug into a nearby wall socket to turn on the lights.
The patented tree base design comes with wheels. Roll your Christmas tree to wherever you please without much effort. This feature makes both set-up and storage a breeze.
- Comes together in minutes
Our Flip Tree®s won't require an hour to set up and take down, leaving you more time for decorating. Complete your enchanting display with Balsam Hill's Christmas decorations.
How to Assemble and Store Balsam Hill Flip Tree®s
- Take each part of the tree out of its respective storage bag.
- Roll the tree base to your desired location. Make sure that there's enough space to flip the tree over. Lock the brakes of the front wheels to secure the tree base.
- Locate the flip path indicator arrow at the top of the pole. Check the direction where the tree flips. To keep it stable, put one foot on the tree base before flipping.
- Place one hand on the flip pole. Then, carefully flip the tree upside down by pulling in the direction of the arrow towards you.
- Attach the treetop to the pole. Fluff and shape your tree until you achieve your desired tree shape.
- Finally, for a pre-lit tree, plug it into a nearby power outlet to light it up. If you have an unlit tree, string your own Christmas lights around it. Alternatively, let the realistic needles shine on their own.
- Unplug the tree and remove all your Christmas decorations.
- Lift the treetop off the base section.
- Flip the tree base back to its original position.
- Unlock the front wheels, so you can roll the tree to your storage area.
- Place the different sections into storage bags to keep for the next season.
Experience the same true-to-nature design of our artificial trees for double the convenience with Balsam Hill's best artificial Flip Christmas trees. Choose your perfect tree by checking out our Tree Buyer's Guide. For more information on the assembly and storage of our trees, kindly contact our Customer Service team.