Lend vibrant cheer to your home with Balsam Hill®’s 70 to 120cm artificial Christmas wreaths. Choose from our wide selection of undecorated wreaths and pre-decorated foliage that embody the spirit of the season. Slightly bigger than what’s commonly used around the home, our Christmas wreaths measuring 70 centimetres and up create a more prominent seasonal display in your living areas.
Best Places to Hang Your 70 to 120cm Artificial Christmas Wreaths
- Front Door – Create a dramatic entrance with an oversized wreath. 70-centimetre artificial Christmas wreaths are larger than your usual door foliage and fits flush with the width of a standard-sized door. 70 to 120cm artificial wreaths are also recommended for bigger doors.
- Mantel – Another popular spot for this wreath size range is above the fireplace mantel. Create a striking centrepiece that’s seen from any part of the room with 70 to 120cm artificial Christmas wreaths. For visual interest, hang your wreath in front of a mirror, an empty frame, or a piece of artwork. Make sure to place the wreath in the centre of your accent piece.
- Windows – Add cheer to your windows with our 70 to 120cm pre-lit Christmas wreaths. Placed inside or outdoors, their twinkly lights will cast a charming glow to the space.
- Entryways – Extend a festive greeting with a vibrant Christmas wreath in your entrance halls. Hang it over an archway or even on a coat hook. Prop it up on a console table or a bench. The sight will create a warm welcome and leave a lasting impression with guests.
- Kitchen – The busiest area during the festive season deserves a dash of Christmas cheer. Set the scene for hearty feast preparations by hanging a wreath above the sink, cupboard, shelf, or any large furniture with knobs. Choose among our popular 70 to 120cm lighted Christmas wreaths to add sparkle in time for the festivities.
- Dining Room – Aside from adorning your walls, wreaths make interesting accents in other areas of the dining room. Brighten the dinner table by turning your wreath into stunning chandeliers. Simply tie it firmly on your existing chandelier, decorate with patterned ribbons, and you’re all set.
Use your Christmas wreath as a tabletop centrepiece. Place a bowl filled with pinecones or Christmas ornaments at the centre. You can also use your seasonal wreath as an accent to your buffet spread. Choose a wreath design in the same decorating theme as your tableware and place them under your cake stand and serving dishes for a festive look.
- Bedroom – There’s nothing like the warm glow of an elegant wreath to beckon you to your private retreat. Use our pre-lit artificial Christmas wreaths to create a charming display for you to enjoy. Decorate your wardrobe doors, vanity, and walk-in closet with our medium to large-sized wreaths to add a seasonal touch.
Deck the halls with charming lifelike greenery embellished with the colours of the season. Browse Balsam Hill®’s 70 to 120cm Christmas door wreaths and find the perfect decoration for your favourite spaces.
Read this article to learn about The Balsam Hill® Difference. Visit our Resource Centre to find guides on how to make your celebrations effortlessly beautiful.