foliage to accurately mimic the colour,
texture and structure of real evergreen
Find your perfect tree
Under 180 cm (19)
180 - 205 cm (22)
210 - 230 cm (20)
240 - 365 cm (22)
Candlelight™ Clear LED (39)The warm candle-like glow of a traditional light in an LED.
Multicolour LED (6)
Colour + Clear™ LED (8)Switch from clear LEDs to multicoloured LEDs to both.
Fairy Lights & Micro LEDs (11)Itty-bitty lights that dazzle and delight.
Flip Trees™ (1)Stored upside-down on built-in rolling stand and flips into display
position in seconds for unmatched ease of setup.
Pre-Fluffed™ (9)Light connections are made inside the trunk, and memory wire branches reduce the need for manual shaping.
Easy Plug™ (50)Light connections are made inside the trunk, so you just plug the tree into the wall.
under $400 (5)
$400 - $499 (4)
$500 - $599 (9)
Over $600 (66)
- primarily true needle™ foliage (80%) for outstanding realism, with classic needle branches (20%) for fullness.-primarily true needle™ foliage (74%) for outstanding realism, with classic needle branches (26%) for fullness
- primarily pine needles (91%) with a touch of classic needles (9%) for fullness-primarily pine needles (91%) with a touch of classic needles (9%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ foliage (70%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (30%) for fullness.
- combination of premium true needle™ tips (70%) accented with classic needle foliage (30%)-combination of premium true needle™ tips (70%) accented with classic needle foliage (30%).
- primarily true needle™ foliage (90%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (10%) for fullness.-primarily true needle™ foliage (90%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (10%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ foliage (82%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (18%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ foliage (80%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (20%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ tips (74%) for realism with some classic needle foliage (26%) for fullness.
- primarily true needles (90%) for outstanding realism, with a touch of classic needles (10%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ foliage (89%) for outstanding realism with classic needles (11%) for fullness.
- primarily true needle™ foliage (85%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (15%) for fullness-primarily true needle™ foliage (85%) for outstanding realism, with a small amount of classic needles (15%) for fullness.
- 100% true needle™ foliage for unsurpassed realism
- 100% true needle™ foliage for unsurpassed realism
- true needle™ foliage (75%) with classic needles (25%) for fullness
- Convenient flip set-up and rolling stand makes display and storage effortless.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Most realistic artificial Christmas trees have several benefits that make them an attractive choice for Christmas decorating. For one, there’s the convenience of using just one sturdy tree for years to come. It’s an option that saves you time, effort, and money. Unlike a real tree, an artificial one doesn’t require watering and trunk-trimming. Another advantage is how lifelike artificial Christmas trees can bear a striking resemblance to their counterparts in nature. If you’re searching for Christmas trees that look real, see Balsam Hill’s collection and learn what sets ours apart from the rest.
Bring Home a Beautiful Replica of Natural Evergreens
Balsam Hill’s lifelike artificial Christmas trees are known for their superior realism. We ensure that the foliage mimics the look of real evergreen needles. If you’re switching from real trees or upgrading to more real-looking Christmas trees, you won’t be disappointed. For instance, our namesake tree, the BH Balsam Fir™, takes after the popular Christmas tree species Abies balsamea. The Vermont White Spruce™ has upward-sloping branches just like nature’s Picea glauca.
See the Difference of Artificial Trees with True Needle™ Technology
What makes our trees unique is the technology behind our signature collections. Balsam Hill’s most realistic artificial Christmas trees are made using True Needle™ technology. We make casts of real branches to copy them down to the needle in this manufacturing technique. From the cast, we construct injection moulds, which are filled with polyurethane and dyed with various pigments. This results in needles that mimic the colour, texture, and structure of those found on real evergreens. Beyond the colour variation of individual needles, the branches have lifelike pigments, too. To achieve the fullness of real ones, classic PVC needles supplement the True Needle branches of our real-looking Christmas trees.
Shop from Varieties that Suit Every Space
At Balsam Hill, no matter how big or small the room, you’ll find the most realistic looking Christmas trees to fit your space. We have trees under 180 centimetres for small flats and limited spaces. 180 to 205 centimetre-high trees are ideal for houses with low ceilings, while the popular 210 to 230 centimetre sizes are best for standard living rooms. For rooms with higher ceilings, pick a 240 to 365 centimetre-tall Christmas tree for a majestic display.
You can also choose among the different shapes of our lifelike artificial Christmas trees. Full trees and Narrow trees make a stunning centrepiece for most rooms, elegant Slim trees are perfect for smaller areas, and Flatback trees are great for tight corners.
Select from Diverse Lighting Options and Other Helpful Features
Treat our unlit trees like a blank canvas where you can mix and match ornaments for your desired Christmas look. You can also pick one of our festive pre-lit artificial trees. Choose clear lights to lend warmth to your space and highlight the hues of your ornaments or multi-coloured lights for more enchanting displays.
Besides lighting options, you’ll find that Balsam Hill trees have other useful features. Our Easy Plug™ pre-lit trees make decorating hassle-free by housing all light connections within the trunk, so you only need one plug to light up your tree.
We also offer Pre-Fluffed™ artificial Christmas trees that reduce the time and effort needed to shape branches. To make your decorating more convenient, choose from our selection of innovative Flip Trees™. With this system, all you need to do is flip the bottom section into place and attach the top of the tree. Flip Trees also come with a rolling tree stand for easy transport and storage.
This Christmas, bring home the beauty of evergreens without the hassle. Shop our most realistic faux Christmas trees and other decorations at Balsam Hill today.