Under 180 cm Christmas Trees
Whether you are short on space, saving room for presents, or in need of more festive displays throughout your home, Balsam Hill®'s 90-cm to 167-cm Christmas trees can be the perfect solution. Our selection of under 180 cm trees are offered in full and slim silhouettes to bring the magic of the season just about anywhere.
Why Should You Choose a Christmas Tree Under 180 Centimetres?
A small space does not mean you need to cut back on Christmas cheer. Our artificial trees under 180 centimetres are suitable for decorating tighter spaces or rooms with low ceilings. They may be miniature in stature but are no less magical in presence.
Ideal for Families with Young Children
Small Christmas trees are a favourite among families with kids. Bring the festive spirit into your children's bedroom, play area, or study with 90- to 137-centimetre artificial Christmas trees. Get their creativity flowing by letting them craft their own ornaments. Let them have fun decorating their very own tree according to their chosen theme or style. This can even become a meaningful tradition for your family.
More Opportunities to Decorate
Smaller trees mean they are portable enough to be placed anywhere. Set a 90 cm lighted Christmas tree on a kitchen countertop or on a bedside table. Create a charming display by the fireplace or front porch steps by clustering these 90 cm to 167 cm artificial Christmas trees in odd numbers. You can even use them to decorate your RV or boat.
How Do You Decorate with Small Christmas Trees?
90cm Pre-lit Christmas Tree
Displayed on its own or as a group, 90 cm Christmas trees are a charming addition to indoor and al fresco areas. Line them up on your porch steps or flank them beside the front door to create a warm welcome. Arrange them on the foyer console table, by the hearth, or on top of the dining room sideboard to spread Christmas cheer.
137 cm Artificial Christmas Tree
Choose this Christmas tree height if you want to have trees in other rooms aside from your main centrepiece in the living room. For a cohesive look, decorate smaller trees in a similar theme or complementary palette as the larger tree. Our 137 cm trees help create a cosy ambience in bedrooms, family rooms, and lounge areas.
167 cm Artificial Christmas Trees
Despite being lower than the standard tree height, 167 cm trees fit most small to medium-sized rooms. This tree height is suitable for areas with space constraints. They have the right proportions to create a stunning display, while saving on precious space.
How Do You Decorate a 120-Centimetre Christmas Tree?
- Choose smaller Christmas ornaments for proportion. 120-centimetre Christmas trees would look best with decorations measuring 10 centimetres and below.
- Separate dense Christmas tree picks into several parts. Use them to decorate sections of your small Christmas tree.
- Use a single embellishment. Place a star, a vibrant bow, or a special ornament on top of your small tree. This simple touch makes a bold statement.
- Place it on a pedestal. Wooden crates, galvanized buckets, or vintage boxes not only add height to your tree, but also provide a stylish element to your display.
- Light it up. String some fairy lights on your small tree. Better yet, get one that already has lights built in it. Balsam Hill®'s pre-lit artificial Christmas trees are professionally strung by hand, so you won’t have to worry about stringing the tree lights yourself.
Browse our wide assortment of pre-lit 90 cm, 137 cm, and 167 cm artificial Christmas trees offered in a variety of foliage, lighting, and easy setup options. For more information on Christmas tree sizing and decorating, please visit the articles below.
Choose the perfect Christmas tree height and shape for your home with our comprehensive guide. Read More
Learn everything you need to know about choosing the right decorations for your Christmas tree. Read More