Best-Selling Artificial Christmas Wreaths & Best Christmas Garlands
Decorate your home with the timeless beauty of Balsam Hill’s best-selling Christmas wreaths and garlands. Each piece is carefully handcrafted with lifelike branches and classic accents to bring warmth and cheer into any space.
How Do You Choose the Best Christmas Wreaths and Garlands?
To find the best artificial wreaths and garlands for your home, you must determine the size, foliage type, and lighting option that will suit your needs.
Measure the height and width of the space where your artificial foliage will be displayed. Your wreath should cover around 50 to 75% of the hanging space’s width. For standard doors, choose artificial wreaths ranging from 45 to 66 centimetres in diameter. Leave about 15 centimetres of space on either side of the wreath or a 4-centimetre gap on both sides for a dramatic effect. If you’re looking for the best Christmas wreath for wider spaces, choose ones that go beyond 70 centimetres in diameter.
To get the best garland size, trace the hanging surface with a piece of string or yarn and use the resulting length as your reference. We recommend 150 to 210-centimetre garlands for standard doors or mantels and 240 to 305-centimetre garlands for double doors and wide archways. You may also connect several pieces if you need a longer strand.
We offer artificial greenery in varying levels of realism to deliver both quality and affordability. Our most realistic faux wreaths and garlands are primarily crafted with True Needle® foliage, which mimics the structure and colour of real evergreens. Meanwhile, our more traditional artificial greenery features classic PVC needles for a lush and timeless look.
Lend a brilliant glow to your display with pre-lit artificial greenery. Some of our best wreaths and garlands come with classic warm white or festive multi-coloured lights to match different themes. For easy assembly, opt for our battery-operated artificial foliage that eliminates the need for power outlets and wires. As an added feature, some pre-lit items include a built-in timer that automatically turns the lights off after a certain number of hours.
Where are the Best Places to Hang Wreaths and Garlands?
The best wreaths and garlands are versatile pieces that can be displayed indoors and outdoors. Explore these decorating ideas to find the best artificial garland and wreath hanging spots in your home:
- Front porch – When decorating exterior spaces, check if your foliage items are safe for outdoor use first. The front door is a great place to hang a wreath as it gives an inviting look. Complete the design with garlands over your porch railings or wrap them around each column.
- Entryways – Create a warm welcome or leave a lasting impression with decorated wreaths in your entryways such as the foyer or empty walls near the staircase.
- Windows – Hang wreaths in the centre of your windows for visual interest. Display them outside to make a grand statement or bring them indoors to liven up a room.
- Mantel –Give your fireplace mantel a quick makeover with a simple wreath and matching garlands. Add flameless candles to make the ambience extra cosy.
- Bedroom – Turn your room into a charming retreat with nature-inspired accents. Hang a wreath above your bed or drape garlands over the headboard to create. The organic look of our foliage will help you achieve an enchanting display.
Adorn your living spaces with Balsam Hill’s best Christmas garlands and wreaths. Visit our website for a wide selection of artificial greenery and home décor. For more decorating tips and tricks, check out our Resource Centre.