45 - 60 cm Wreaths (2)
60 - 69 cm Wreaths (4)
70 cm & above Wreaths (2)
Under 60 cm Wreaths (2)
180 cm Garlands (1)
305 cm Garlands (3)
Most Realistic (9)Incredibly realistic trees using primarily our exclusive True Needle™ award-winning foliage
Realistic (4)Realistic trees using a mixture of True Needle™ foliage & classic PVC needles
Candlelight™ Clear LED (10)The warm candle-like glow of a traditional light in an LED.
Battery Operated (3)
Decorated (4)Beautiful, pre-decorated foliage to add sophisticated elegance to your home
Undecorated (9)Simple charm of evergreen foliage, versatile for any decorating style
Outdoor Wreaths and Garlands (2)
$100 - $199 (6)
Over $200 (7)
- primarily pine needle foliage (100%).
- entirely true needle™ foliage (100%) for unsurpassed realism.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Decorate your home with the timeless beauty of Balsam Hill’s best-selling Christmas wreaths and garlands. Each piece is carefully handcrafted with lifelike branches and festive accents to bring warmth and cheer into any space.
How Do You Choose the Best Christmas Wreaths and Garlands?
To find the best artificial wreaths and garlands for your home, you must determine the size, foliage type, and lighting option that will suit your needs.
Start by measuring the height and width of the space where your artificial foliage will be displayed. Your wreath should cover around 50 to 75% of the hanging space’s width. For standard doors, choose artificial wreaths ranging from 45 to 69 centimetres in diameter. Leave about 15 cm of space on either side of the wreath as a rule of thumb, or allot a 5 cm gap on both sides for a dramatic effect. If you’re decorating wider spaces, pick larger wreaths measuring 70 cm in diameter and above.
To get the best garland size, trace the hanging surface with a piece of string or yarn and use the resulting length as your reference. We recommend 180 cm garlands for standard doors or mantels and 305 cm garlands for double doors and wide archways. You may also connect several pieces if you need a longer strand.
We offer artificial greenery in varying levels of realism to deliver both quality and affordability. Our most realistic faux wreaths and garlands are primarily crafted with True Needle® foliage, which mimics the structure and colour of real evergreens. Meanwhile, our more affordable traditional artificial greenery features classic PVC needles for a lush and timeless look.
Lend brilliance to your display with pre-lit artificial greenery. Some of our best wreaths and garlands come with classic warm white lights for a candle-like glow. For easy assembly, try our battery-operated artificial foliage that eliminates the need for power outlets and wires. As an added feature, some pre-lit items include a built-in timer that automatically turns the lights off after a certain number of hours.
Where are the Best Places to Hang Wreaths and Garlands?
Wreaths and garlands are versatile pieces that can be displayed indoors and outdoors. Explore these decorating ideas to find the best artificial garland and wreath hanging spots in your home:
- Front porch – When decorating exterior spaces, it’s best to check if your foliage items are safe for outdoor use. The front door is a great place to hang a wreath as it gives guests a cheerful welcome. To complete the look, hang garlands over your porch railings or wrap them around each column.
- Entryways – Leave a lasting impression with decorated wreaths in your entryways. Put them up along high-traffic areas such as the foyer or empty walls near the staircase.
- Windows – Create an interesting view by hanging wreaths in the centre of your windows. Display them outside to make a grand statement or bring them indoors to liven up a room.
- Mantel – As the focal point of the living room, your fireplace mantel is a key spot to decorate. Give it a quick makeover with a simple wreath and matching garlands. Add flameless candles to make the ambience extra cosy.
- Bedroom – Turn your room into a charming retreat with nature-inspired accents. Hang a wreath above your bed or drape garlands over the headboard to create an inviting nook. The natural elements of our Mixed Evergreen foliage will help you achieve this enchanting display.
Adorn your living spaces with the best Christmas garlands and wreaths Balsam Hill has to offer. Visit our website for a wide selection of artificial greenery and home décor. For more decorating tips and tricks, check out our Resource Centre.